Our service offers you these valuable benefits:
- Complete restoration, spot removal and pile lifting.
- Deep cleaning with no downtime
- Clean, dry carpets
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Fully trained technicians
- Prompt, courteous service
- Ongoing service through a planned maintenance program at reasonable cost
�Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Wall to wall carpet - all fibers
- Area rugs
- Handmade orientals & Persian rugs
- Machine made oriental rugs
- Sisal & jute rugs & carpet
HOST� is recommended by leading carpet manufacturers worldwide and is safe for all types of carpet including stain-resistant, sisal, wool, and even delicate oriental rugs.
The HOST� Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System Deep Cleans Grout Too!
You know the HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System is a simple and effective method for deep cleaning carpet anytime without the inconvenience of getting it wet, but did you know that HOST can also be used to clean grouted tile floors?
Cleaning & Maintaining Grouted Tile Floors Can Be a Challenge
- Grout is a porous material that absorbs dirt and grease.
- Grout also absorbs liquids used for cleaning, making removal of dirt difficult.
- After cleaning, the dissolved dirt can wick back to the surface making the grout look dirty again.
HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System Works Great on Grout
- The counter-rotating brushes scrub the grout and dislodge dirt and grease.
- HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner contains a balanced blend of water, detergents, wetting agents and natural ingredients that dissolve and trap dirt and grease.
- HOST is safe to use because it does not contain bleach or acid and does not emit any noxious fumes.
- Grout is clean and dry as soon as the cleaning is done.
- Host leaves no chemical residue behind to attract dirt and cause rapid resoiling of the grout.
Consider this comparison:
- Reactive and costly
- Leads to premature replacement
- Focus is on cleaning dirty carpet
- Product driven
- Activity driven
- Leads to "uglied out" carpet
- Preventative and cost effective
- Extends carpet life
- Focus is on keeping clean carpet clean
- Program driven
- Results driven
- Eliminates "uglied out" carpet; protects asset
All methods of carpet cleaning will leave a residue. Once we understand this, what we need to ask is, "What is the perfect residue?" We know that no matter how we clean we will leave a residue, so how would you describe the perfect residue?
- Dry, not sticky or waxy
- Natural, organic
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Easily vacuumes, crispy, flaky
- Soft, not abrasive
- Not a food source for "bugs," bacteria or mild
If you agree that these points describe the perfect residue, you have just described HOST SPONGES